The key milestones of my learning:
- Science degree – University of Sydney, Australia. Majored in Pharmacology.
- Advanced Diploma in Audio Engineering – 1995 – Audio Education Centre, Sydney, Australia.
- Certified ScrumMaster® – 2011 – Kane Mar, Scrumology, Australia. Certified by Scrum Alliance.
- Requirements Quest: The Quest for Excellent Requirements – Producer – 2013.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® – 2017 – Rowan Bunning, Scrum With Style, Australia. Certified by Scrum Alliance.
- Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster™ – 2017. Certified by Scrum Alliance.
- Certified Scrum Professional – Product Owner™ – 2017. Certified by Scrum Alliance.
- Certified Agile Coaching – 2017. Certified by ICAgile.
- Team Kanban Practitioner – 2021. Certified by Kanban University.
- I also was educated in the US and Canada on ColdFusion web development, and developing Pivotal eRelationship.
Some Other Selected Course Certification
- Robust Scrum Master – Michael de la Maza – Certificate
- How to Run Effective Agile Scrum Meetings – Martin Wickman – Certificate
- Agile Management – the Art of Servant Leadership – Karen Greaves, Samantha Laing – Certificate
- Scrum Repair Guide – Mike Cohn, Mountain Goat Agile Academy – License 10775823
- Let Go of Knowing – Mike Cohn, Mountain Goat Agile Academy – License 10775609
And learning continues constantly, “on the fly”, utilizing the web and reference books, with hands-on experimentation, attending conferences, un-conferences, retreats, and Meetups.
Questions? Want to have a chat? Please contact me.